Symptoms to Watch For
If you are experiencing persistent cough, shortness of breath, wheezing, chest pain, recurrent chest infections, or unexplained fatigue, you might need to seek help from a pulmonologist.
Conditions We Treat
Our pulmonologists are experienced in diagnosing and managing various respiratory diseases such as:
- Asthma: A chronic condition characterized by inflamed airways, causing difficulty in breathing.
- Pneumonia: An infection that inflames the air sacs in one or both lungs, which may fill with fluid.
- COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease): A chronic inflammatory lung disease causing obstructed airflow from the lungs.
- Pulmonary Embolism: A sudden blockage in a lung artery, typically due to a blood clot that travels to the lungs from the legs.
- Tuberculosis (TB): A potentially serious infectious disease that primarily affects the lungs, caused by the bacterium Mycobacterium tuberculosis.
Our Pulmonary Diagnostic Process
At Duna Medical Center, we employ an array of diagnostic tests and procedures to accurately diagnose and manage your lung conditions. This may include a physical exam, imaging tests such as X-rays and CT scans, lung function tests, and in some cases, biopsies.
Our goal is to provide you with the most comprehensive care, ensuring your journey towards respiratory health is as comfortable as possible. Trust Duna Medical Center for your pulmonary needs - where your health is our priority.
At Duna Medical Center, we also welcome our youngest patients to our pulmonology department. For more details, please click here.
Diffusion capacity measurement22 200 Ft
Lung volume and respiratory function test (as a supplement to a specialist examination)22 200 Ft
Prick skin test, per 18 allergens22 200 Ft
Pulmonological control examination29 000 Ft
Pulmonology specialist examination33 000 Ft
Spirometry (respiratory function)11 800 Ft