Goods receiving, goods issuing warehouse
- goods receipt and storage
- picking and issuing goods
- performing administrative tasks related to pick-in and take-out
- filling water dispensers
- release/administration of hazardous waste
- continuous monitoring of stocks (in the ERP system and also physically), conducting inventories.
- Minimum secondary education
- 1-3 years of material management and/or logistics experience
- Practical knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Knowledge of ERP system
- experience in healthcare
- English knowledge
- Knowledge of the SCALA system
PLACE OF WORK: 1095 Budapest, Lechner Ödön fasor 5.