Complications around childbirth are rarer, childbirth is easier, and recovery is faster among those who do maternity gymnastics.
Beneficial effects of gymnastics:
- Improves posture.
- Increases endurance.
- Reduces spine, waist, back and neck pains common during pregnancy.
- It helps maintain the flexibility of the muscles of the pelvic floor, thus reducing the chance of urinary incontinence.
- It improves blood circulation, reduces the formation of varicose veins and swelling.
- It improves the oxygen supply, which also has a positive effect on the fetus.
- Develops balance and coordination.
- It helps regeneration after childbirth.
- The expectant mother stays fit and maintains her well-being until delivery.
Before starting the exercise, every expectant mother should seek the opinion of an obstetrician-gynecologist, midwife or general practitioner. This especially applies to pregnant women at risk, who cannot do the exercises on their own responsibility without the doctor's consent.
The price of the 5 suitable passes is HUF 48,500. The duration of the small group sessions is 45 minutes each time, and no more than 3 people can participate at the same time. The tournament is held every Friday, starting at 2 p.m.
Due to the limited number of people, an online appointment is required for all occasions. Passes are valid within 6 months of purchase.