Field of specialisation
Surgery for benign and malignant diseases of the esophagus and stomach (tumors, diverticula, hiatal hernia, achalasia) Minimally invasive surgery (laparoscopic, thoracoscopic interventions) Hernia surgery, other general surgical interventions
Introduction, curriculum vitae
Semmelweis University, 1st Department of Surgery, assistant professor.
- 2005. Semmelweis University, general practitioner
- 2012 surgery examination
- 2019 thoracic surgery specialist exam
At the appointment, we accept patients from the age of 18.
- Hungarian Society of Surgeons
- International Society for Diseases of the Esophagus (ISDE)
- The European Society for Diseases of the Esophagus (ESDE)
- European Association for Endoscopic Surgery and other Interventional Techniques (EAES)
- European Society of Surgical Oncology (ESSO)
- University Hospital Leuven, Belgium
- University Medical Center Utrecht, The Netherlands