Field of specialisation
Bariatric (anti-obesity) surgery, as well as open and minimally invasive, laparoscopic surgical treatment of mainly cancerous but also benign lesions of the digestive tract, focusing on diseases of the liver, bile ducts and pancreas.
Introduction, curriculum vitae
Head of surgical profile at Duna Medical Center. He is the chief physician of the Department of General, Thoracic and Vascular Surgery at the Mór Kaposi Teaching Hospital in Somogy County. In addition to working abroad for six years, he was the head of the Visceral Surgery Department of the National Oncology Institute.
The doctor makes an appointment at our institution every two weeks.
At the appointment, we accept patients from the age of 18.
- Board member of the Hungarian Society of Surgeons
- European Society of Surgical Oncology
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- European Society of Organ Transplantation
PhD, ECMFG certification (USMLE exams), American Society of Transplant Surgeons ASTS certification, International Diploma in Organ Transplantation
- University of Texas, Department of Immunology and Organs Transplantation, Houston, USA (2 years as a fellow)
- University Hospital of Wales, Department of Surgery and Cardiff Transplant Center, Cardiff, Great Britain (4 years as consultant surgeon)