Field of specialisation
Pharynx, oral cavity and larynx cancer tumor marker research, genetic factors influencing the outcome of tumors, laser surgery treatment options for tumors, diseases of the inner and middle ear, tinnitus
Introduction, curriculum vitae
He is the director of the Department of Otolaryngology and Head and Neck Surgery at Semmelweis University and head teacher of Semmelweis University.
At the appointment, we accept patients from the age of 2 years.
- Elected board member of the Association of Hungarian Ear, Nose, Throat, Head and Neck Surgeons
- Academy of American Otorhinolaryngologists
- European Association for Cancer Research
- Hungarian Oncology Society
- American-Hungarian Medical Association (HMAA)
- Hungarian Tinnitus Society
- Society of Otolaryngology
PhD, Head of Department University Professor
Prizes, awards and recognition
- Laureate of AUORL (The University Association of Otorhinolaryngology) competition for young otolaryngologists
- National Krompecher Ödön oncology grant III. then his first place